2015年10月27日星期二

When I first came to Cheshire Academy

     When I first came to Cheshire Academy, same as Sookan's experience, I felt that the culture was very different. People here were very welcome and outgoing, except me. I was very nervous because my mom said that I need to make a lot of foreign friends as there is so many Chinese here in this school. My English was not very well that time, I still tried to talk to them though my voice was not coherent. Different from Sookan, I didn't adapt this new environment very quickly. For a long time, neither foreign friends nor Chinese friend. I was very lonely and felt homesick. Luckily, the courses I took weren't very hard, I could  handle it easily and had a lot of free time. Mostly, I spent my free time in my room with myself as I did not have any close friend. Things didn't get better until I finally gave up and join the Chinese group. After I knew more people, I became more confident, and now I had not only Chinese friend but also foreign friends.

没有评论:

发表评论