2016年1月28日星期四

How has Lorenzo changed by the end

At the end of the story, Lorenzo changed from a boy who was lonely to a boy who knew how to deal with relationship. He used to have no friends, and do not have good relationships with his parents. He was hiding himself and pretended to be like others. He did not have real friends. After he met Olivia, he started to care about others. He felt sympathy about his sister's life, and he wanted to helped her. In return, he built up a good relationship between he and Olivia, and he felt love from her. He started to feel confident staying with other people, and perhaps he knew how to deal relationship. In the book, when Lorenzo was dancing with Olivia, he felt alive which he never felt before. "But that evening I danced, and when I danced I felt something I’d never felt before. I felt alive –it took my breath away. In a few hours I would leave that cellar. And everything might go back to the way it was. And yet I knew that beyond that door the world was waiting for me, and that I would be able to talk to the others like I was one of them. Decide to do things and then actually do them. I could leave. I could go to boarding school. I could change the furniture in my bedroom."(Niccolo Ammaiti) He realized that it was because he could be himself, he wasn't living in that fake word created by himself anymore. He learned that he need to care not only himself but also others after he met Olivia.

没有评论:

发表评论