2016年5月22日星期日

Theater Review

The Last Show of this school year "Comedy Tonight"
This Friday, I went to see another show in the Black Box Theater. It was the third time and the last time I went to see the show in the Black Box in this school year. Compare to my other two experience, this show is my favorite one. The name of the Show is called "Comedy Tonight". As we can see from the name of show, the point of the show is funny and interesting. I liked comedy the best and that's why I enjoyed the show a lot during Friday night. I can say that it was the most popular show in this year, because there were full of audience in the Black Box. When I came to the Theater, there were already full of crowds and there was only a few seats left. As there were full of people inside of the theater, it was very hot inside. However, since the show was started, our attentions were taken away from the stuffiness. I want to say that, every show was interesting and the actor did a really great job putting themselves into the role. Among all this amazing show, one them wasthe most memorable. The first one is form Act one, which told a story about William An's unusual. I still remembered how his wife took his baby car so he had to ride a scooter to work. On the way, he was hitting by a dead bird and made him feel hungry and go to MacDonald to buy breakfast. He can't use his credit card and he had no cash. So he went to the bank. Then the best scene happened. The bank gave him monopoly money and kept telling him that's the real money. At last, poor and unlucky William An(I forget the name of the character he is acting) was being late for work, and his boss was angry about his magical experience so he was fired. There were also some other interesting show such as the morning meeting one and the latte boy one. All in all, if you came to see the show, I believed you enjoyed it a lot. If you did not came to see the show, that may be a regret for you. Anyway, I would like to thank all the Actor and the Directors for making us this excellent show.

没有评论:

发表评论