2015年12月1日星期二

Thanks giving break

This Thanks giving break, I went to Boston for the school trip. I had delicious Asian food in China town and I met our friends here. I got up very late, so there was no morning in my Thanks giving break. I usually got up at 1:00 and went out for lunch. There were activities in the afternoon, I went on the duck boat which was a van but can transform into a boat. Beside the duck boat trip, I also went bowling. Bowling was very fun, I felt very proud and excited when I made a strike. The rest of the time, I stayed in my room because I was being lazy and outside was very cold. On Black Friday, I went shopping at Newbury St. There were people every where, and I need to wait in order to get in a shop.  Thanks giving break was so fast, that I could not think about more besides these. I felt like the beak had just started when I got back to school.

没有评论:

发表评论