2016年3月2日星期三

What did I improve?

After a long time revising my essay, I think now I know how to write a literature response. In a literature response, a thesis is very important which should be introduced in the introduction, and it is usually led up by a hook. My introduction used to be only two sentences: my thesis and a little detail about the book and the movie. Now it starts with a question as a hook, and my answer to the question which lead up my thesis.
Besides that, my body paragraph improved a lot too, it used to be too much details and summary as I wanted it to be specific. However, as I kept adding details, I felt confused and forgot to do analysis for my main point. So I deleted some details which is not related to my topic, and instead summarizing in my own words, I used a quote and made several analysis on it. And all my quotes and  analysis is related on my thesis and according to the topic sentence.

没有评论:

发表评论