2016年2月29日星期一

My favorite character

After watching the musical, I felt like I like both the character Ti Moune and the actor best. In the play, Ti Moune showed how she loved Daniel and how strong she wanted be together with him. And the actor showed me that feeling by her action and emotion. The actor made me feel like she really fell in love with that boy and she was not just acting. For example, in the wedding, she lied on the ground and showed her hand to Daniel. From her voice and emotion, I could imagine that how sad she was to see the boy she loved marrying another woman. Her voice was shaking which made me feel that she was almost cry because of the sadness. As an actor, she did a great job, and as Ti Moune, she showed the feeling which made me understand the story better.

没有评论:

发表评论